Library opens for pickup of reserved items 11/5
Main library and Vähäkyrö library will be open for pickup of reserved items between 11/5 and 1/6. You can pick up reserved items from these library locations, if you have received a notice from the library confirming that the items are ready for you to collect.
You can also request items currently available in libraries by either placing holds online or calling the library. You must place the hold or make the request by phone before you come to the library so that we can have the items ready for you to pick up.
When you pick up your reserved items, please remember:
- Keep a safe distance (2 m) from other customers and library staff.
- To make the pickup as fast as possible, please bring your library card and the reservation number with you.
- You can only pick up reserved items that you have received a notification for, and items that you have requested by phone.
- When you visit the library, you can only pick up the reserved items. You cannot browse shelves, use computers, read newspapers or magazines, or use the toilet. Libraries will not open until 1/6.
- You can also order and pick up interlibrary and regional loans.
Main library pickup hours:
At the main library, the first hour (10:00–11:00) is reserved for at-risk customers and for customers aged 70 or over. We hope all other customers will respect this policy.
Vähäkyrö library pickup hours:
This guideline follows the recommendations from the Finnish government, the Regional State Administrative Agencies and Vaasa city.