Public Service Info helps you with digital services
Public Service Info is a public administration advise service that helps you to find the correct authority or the corresponding e-service for managing your affairs. Public Service Info is the responsibility of the Population Register Centre.
Each authority is responsible for the advice given about the content of its services, its service processes and malfunctions in the forms and e-services. Public Service Info will forward these questions to the organisation in question.
Official matters cannot be taken up or enquiries made about details on their progress in Public Service Info.
The service advisers at Public Service Info provide guidance through electronic channels and by phone.
Public Service Info is open: Mon-Fri 8 am-9 pm, Sat 9 am-3 pm, closed on Sundays and public holidays.
- Ask a question using an electronic form.
- Ask a question with an email: palveluneuvoja(at)kansalaisneuvonta.fi
- Call us on 0295 000
- The SMS channel for special groups such as persons with speech impediments or hearing impairments on phones using Finnish mobile phone networks: number 13145, type Kn at the beginning of your question
- You can use a remote connection to contact us
- You can also ask a question in a chat on the Public Service Info website