Season tickets for checkout
- Tickets are available for checkout at the main library.
- Tickets must be returned to the main library.
- The loan period for tickets is one week.
- The loan cannot be renewed.
- Tickets cannot be reserved.
- To check ticket availability, search “kausikortti” in the library catalogue.
- You can have only one ticket on loan at a time.
- The main library lobby has printed copies of tickets available for checkout. Exchange the copy for the actual ticket at the first floor information desk.
- You cannot borrow a ticket again immediately after returning it.
- The late fee for tickets is 0.35 euros/day. The library will send you an overdue notice immediately after the due date.
- If you do not return the ticket within three days of the due date, the ticket will be deactivated and it will no longer be valid. You will be charged the replacement fee of the ticket.
Vaasan Sport hockey season tickets
- Four standing-room-only season tickets for Vaasan Sport home games in the Liiga (Finnish elite league) 2019–2020 regular season.
- Each ticket comes in a ticket holder with hanging strap.
- The replacement fee for a ticket is 290 euros.
In spring 2020, the library will offer an even wider selection of seasonal tickets for checkout. Vaasa city orchestra season tickets will be available for checkout in January, and VPS/VIFK (football) season tickets in February. Season tickets to the games of Vaasan Mailattaret (Finnish baseball) and Wasa Royals (American football) will be available for checkout later in the spring.